Thursday, September 17, 2015

NYFW Flava



                   Happy Thursday Hautees! 

    New York Fashion Week has come to an end today. 
While I watched majority of the shows online (newyorkfashionweeklive.com), there are certain people that I look forward to seeing other than the models rocking some of the hautest designs down the runway. However, it's not really the runway that anticipate...

    Street Style Stars and Celebrities! 

         This year, my eyes were on these ladies who beat to their own drums when it comes to style! 
         I stalked their Instagram pages all week between shows, LOL! 
And trust me when I say, I was anxiously waiting to see each and every last post of theirs… 

                         
Vashtie ~ 
Definitely one of my favorite New York style girls. Everything about her screams Tomboy Glitch when it comes to her own personal style! 


 Kyrzayda ~ 
The ultimate Chic Street. Her Instagram page is always full of chic styles in every which way. So you know her NYFW ensembles were HAUTE! HAUTE! HAUTE! 


Erykah Badu ~
 The Goddess! Eclectic, raw & uncut. You can't even explain it! But what's to explain? 
It's Erykah Badu! 


Ciara aka CiCi ~ 
Never cease to amaze me! Whether she's adorned in Couture or rugged jeans and a tank, the singer keeps it sizzling haute at all given times! 


Solange ~ 
We're talking the unapologetic sister of Queen Bey. However, she's definitely not living in the shadows of her sister! In my opinion, she gives style a whole new meaning her way! Need I say more? I'm absolutely obsessed with this beauty more than folks who are obsessed with her sister. Yes, I couldn't just choose one picture. It's freaking Solange! 





My absolute favorites of NYFW attendees…. 
Who were yours???? 

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment