Friday, September 11, 2015

Can You Denim?


Happy Days Hautees! 


High-waisted denim pants, my kind of style. The detailing of the buttons aligning the pockets, reminds me of the 60's (although I wasn't around back then. LOL!) It's a style that repeats itself in fashion, over and over again. 
I mean, who doesn't love it?  



Denim on denim never gets old! 
I love how we can play around with style. 
A casual look with endless possibilities. 
Straight - leg, wide - leg, skinny - leg, and even boot - cut, if you would. 
It's all the same… 

I'm obsessed with the structure of these pants. The high-waist. The wide legs. The drawstring in the back. The front buttons. Everything I need for an old school 60's touch. 



Okay, so I didn't show my shoes. However, I usually wear wedges or any sort of platform shoes to give me the height for my pants to flow right. I'm a short person (short person complex kicks in), so anything to make me look taller is more than ideal. 
Especially, when I'm wearing wide-leg pants. 
And lets face it, no one wants their pants dragging on the ground, right? 

To complete the look, roll up them sleeves, tie a front knot in your shirt. 
Take an old style and it make it yours! 

Outfit Details: High-waisted Pants ~ Pavement (Thrift Shop); Denim Top ~ Express; Bag ~ TopShop

Can You Denim? 

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment