Tuesday, July 15, 2014

The One-Stop-Shop - Neiman Marcus


The One-Stop-Shop - Neiman Marcus!!! 

Okay, Ladies and Gents… 
We all know of Neiman Marcus, our favorite department store, that brings the best of the best, whether it's Cosmetics, Home Furnishings, High-end Fashion and so forth… 
So, I won't bore you with what's on sale or how to Shop Neiman Marcus, I mean, you could order a catalogue for that, right? But, being that The Haute Report is #TeamNeimanMarcus, we want to show you why they're the One-Stop-Shop… In case you didn't know… HA! 
 
Live from Neiman Marcus Houston Galleria… But we're really not live… (smirk)… 


We're checking out the Couture Level today. Yes, I know I said we'll cover why they're a one-stop-shop. However, I don't recall promising it all in one blog… LOL!!! 

Haute Couture it is!!!! 

All about the Dress!!! 


What a Woman wants!?!! 
A Cocktail Dress that needs no introduction whatsoever!!! 

The saying goes - You can have anything you want if you dress for it… 


One of our favorite fashion quotes - 
A girl should be two things: Classy & Fabulous - CoCo Chanel


This is definitely like being a kid in the Candy store for those who love Fashion!!! How do I know? I've been a kid in the candy store before and I have the exact same feeling each time I enter Neiman Marcus… 

We're absolutely in LOVE!!! 


For those not a fan of mall traffic and would love a store that has all you favorite High-end Fashion… This buds for you… 

Oscar de la Renta, day and evening ready, at Neiman Marcus!!! 

A lot of us may only be familiar with the Designer when Celebrities hit the Red Carpet in his jaw dropping Gowns. But what about off the red carpet? Is there something for your everyday wardrobe? Yes indeed! 

Special Occasion, Evening wear or Day wear, you can look like a Red Carpet star fresh off the Neiman Marcus press!!! 


Jason Wu Collection!!! 
From the Runway to your favorite Neiman Marcus… Hmmm… Did someone miss the Jason Wu trunk show!?! Thinking… 
Okay, maybe so, but it's here!!! 


Saint Laurent!!!! Saint Laurent!!! 

One of the greatest names in Fashion History… So, it's only right that his Collection resides on the Couture Level at Neiman Marcus. 


The Classic Chanel we all know and LOVE!!! 

Some things just NEVER-EVER go out of Style!!! Real Sophistication doesn't get old, it's ageless…

SIMPLICITY is the KEYNOTE of all true ELEGANCE - CoCo Chanel


Chanel giving us that ole Bill Cosby sweater vibe!!! I'm a sucka for chic sweaters and these lovelys just made it to the top of my list!!! 

Luxury should be comfortable otherwise it isn't Luxury - CoCo Chanel

Anyone looking to adopt a young adult who has Caviar taste when it comes to fashion? 
Fine! Doesn't hurt to ask, right? You never know. Someone may just want to adopt me… LOL!!! 


The mannequins!?!! Couture Live!!! 

Women who wear Black lead colorful lives - Neiman Marcus

P.S. I'm definitely going to try these poses on my next photoshoot… 


GOWNS! GOWNS! And more GOWNS!!! 

STUNNING & DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!!! 

Class, Elegance and Sophistication at it's very Finest… 


Giorgio Armani standing strong as ever!!! 

Leather jackets, Blazers and timeless pieces - Go Go Giorgio!!! 


The Celine Saga…


The Celine Leather Moto Jacket!?!!! No seriously though, the leather moto!?! My heart shaddered into a million little pieces and here's why… You see the way my bank account is set up…  I have the best taste in clothes, I'm just too poor to prove it… LOL!!! (joking) 

And NO, I did not check the price tag! That was not me… LOL!!! (shrugs… HA!)


More than enough Luxury treasures on the Couture level to keep you looking Haute!!! 
Wait! I take that back - in my opinion, one could never have enough… 


To the Dolce&Gabbana Lady… 


Dressing well is a form of good manners - 
Tom Ford

Which is why we choose Neiman Marcus for our One-Stop-Shop!!! 


Do you see why The Haute Report calls Neiman Marcus our One-Stop-Shop!?!!! 

Surely, we could have walked through the Galleria and gone to each store individually but if you're like myself and cringe mall traffic and want the best of the best - Neiman Marcus to the rescue!!! 

Top of the line all the time…

The Staff - AMAZING!!! Eager to assist, whatever your needs, with a Coke and a Smile… Okay, maybe not the Coke but you catch our drift… LOL! Neiman Marcus also offers Personal Shopping services as well as a slew of other services to make your NM experience EXTRAVAGANT!!!! 

Already #TeamNeimanMarcus? 
Then you know there's levels to this one-stop-shop that keeps us coming back for more and more, until we buy the store… HA! 

NM definitely doesn't just start and stop with High-End Fashion. It's a Lifestyle!!! A lifestyle that we can never get enough of… In fact, I plan on moving into the basement of the store because I was born to have luxury at my finger tips… I think… Well, atleast reborn... (shrugs)… 

The One-Stop-Shop has proven long ago why they're one of the leading Luxury Department Stores and our ultimate favorite - bringing us the Luxury we desire in our Lifestyles… 

Not only that, there has NEVER been a time that I have walked out of NM without the biggest kool-aid smile one could ever have… LOL! 

And that's why we are and will always be #TeamNeimanMarcus!!!! 



Follow us on: 
IG: http://instagram.com/GoldanBlueStyle
Twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/Goldan21
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Goldan-Blue-Style



No comments:

Post a Comment