Monday, March 16, 2015

Bodysuits & Boyfriends…


Happy Casual Monday Hautee's!!!

Over the weekend, we took our bad attitudes and turned it into haute streetstyle! 

Bodysuit & Boyfriend jeans, so it is… 


The cut-out back bodysuit is everything SEXY! 
With a halter top around the neck giving the perfect plunge around the neckline on down. 
It's all cotton and stretches exactly to my liking. I always feel like the icing on a cupcake in this bodysuit. HA! 


Hollister had an awesome sale a few weeks ago, with all their jeans on sale for only $25. The high-waisted boyfriend cut jeans were on right on my radar. Distressed, YES! I get the vibe of wearing mom jeans without actually wearing "mom jeans"… LOL!  
We're going back to the 80's!


Hey now! 

The sexy bodysuit with my high-waisted boyfriend cut jeans, cobalt blue blazer, gray suede booties and the hair that starts most of my conversations… 

No secret, blue is my favorite color and I'm always looking for ways to incorporate blue in all of my ensembles. But, it's great for adding a pop of color to life! 

Outfit Details: BodySuit ~ American Apparel; Boyfriend jeans ~ Hollister; Blazer ~ Nonno Boutique; Cut-out Booties ~ Zara; Hair ~ Wild Fro

Bodysuits & Boyfriend jeans on Chic Street! 
The ultimate HAUTE!!! 


#TheHauteReport

1 comment: