Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Casuals'n Things…


Happy Days Hautees! 


There's something about a cuffed jean that I'm in love with. I pretty mch cuff all my jeans whether they're skinny, straight-leg, boyfriend cut, or whatever… CUFFED!
I think it adds a classical edge to your look, especially when rocking flat shoes. 
I prefer a wide cuff with my boyfriend jeans and a small thin cuff with my skinny jeans but it all depends on the shoe in most cases. 


 I'm chilling in my blue flat shoes, boyfriend denims, tank and what has to be the cutest~ugliest faux fur bag that I could find. 
As if i needed an extra pair of eyes HA! 
I see you! 


It's the simple things in life, like blue flat shoes on chill days… 



What's your favorite chill day look? 

Outfit Details: Tank ~ TJMaxx; Denim ~ Levi's; Flats ~ Kenneth Cole; Bag ~ TopShop

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment