Thursday, June 25, 2015

Wide Leg Denims...



Wide - legs are back! 
Or, maybe they never went anywhere.
Any who, this is how I rock the old school "wide-legs".


Pointy-toe Pumps go hand in hand with any wide-leg pants, as well as wedges.
The height brings out the desired silhouette that we typically look for when wearing such a style.
I like to keep things casually eclectic chic 
(if that even makes sense. But, in my case, we'll say it does)



Mix/match until I can't mix and match anymore.

Outfit Details: Wide-leg denim ~ 7 for All Mankind; White Top ~ Target; Jacket ~ Democracy; Pumps ~ BCBG; Bag ~ TopShop;
Accessories ~ Vintage/Thrift; Hair ~ Wild Fro

Wide-leg denim on a Casually Chic vibe
You can hate it or love it...
I love it! 

PEACE!!!

#TheHauteReport


Social Media:
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle




No comments:

Post a Comment