Sunday, June 28, 2015

Yellow & White Days...


Yellow & White Days



Light colors and Summer heat. 

There's something about Yellow that makes me smile.... I'm not sure about wearing yellow from head-to-toe, definitely not canary yellow, unless you're looking to channel Big Bird (LOL!) but mixing one of your favorite yellow pieces with other soft colors is a match made in fashion...
 On a casual note, I love pairing a tunic with a cool pair of skinny jeans and sandals. Effortless, chic and haute!


And yes, the "PEACE" necklace I've been wearing for a week now, represents current events. The world needs "PEACE" so I decided to represent that in my everyday ensembles with a smile... *wink*wink*

Outfit Details: Pants ~ SOLD; Top ~ Zara; Sandals ~ Sheikh; Bag ~ TopShop; Accessories ~ Vintage/Thrift

#TheHauteReport

Hate it or Love it?


No comments:

Post a Comment