Tuesday, June 9, 2015

The Skirt ~ Truly You


The other day...
I attended the "Curls Over Brunch" hosted by Jade Kendle of LipsticksNCurlss with Special Guest Jasmine Winters. 
As some may now know, Goldan Blue has signed on as the Brand Ambassador of Truly You Curls (Natural - Organic hair care products)... Also, the stylist for the brand...
My first, official appearance and what I wore...

The Skirt....


Found this cutie at RFLifestyles boutique (newly opened in Houston) and immediately fell in love. The fabric and the design was just what I needed for a lady-like event with my curl sisters... Priced at $50, with the versatility us ladies live for. For example, not shown in any of the pics, the skirt has a circular split in the front (yes, I'm wearing the skirt backwards in these pics). Next time you see this little thing, I'll be wearing it correctly, with split in front...


Any who, paired with my new favorite sandals and a Truly You brand tee-shirt...

Goldan with the owner of Truly You 

The look of a natualista!!!

#NaturalGirlHaute

Goldan with Jade of LipsticksNCurlss 

Outfit Dets:
Skirt ~ RFLifeStyles; Tee ~ Truly You Curls; Sandals ~ White House Black Market; Hair ~ Wild'nCurly....


RF Lifestyles Boutique ~ can be found on social media:
@Shop_RFLifestyles


No comments:

Post a Comment