Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Kenzie Nudes & Blues…


All about the Kenzie nudes…
And, of course, the BLUES! 

Nude heels are always on the go and can be worn with just about anything in your closet, more so than black at times, especially during those Spring/Summer days. 
While shopping in the middle of no-mans-land, I somehow spotted a White House Black Market store and found a new soulmate. 
The Kenzie Neutral Gladiator Shell! 


The Kenzie fits perfect with great comfort for ladies who have "high-heel" standards on a daily. Didn't take much to break them in either. I felt like a winner, being that they were originally priced over $150 and I scored them for only $50 - like a kid in the candy store. 
Super chic! Haute! Sexy!
Everything I needed from a nude sandal this season!

You can NEVER have enough nude ankle strap sandals/heels :)


Nudes and Blues, my kind of show… 


Outfit Details: Top ~ H&M; Trousers & Kenzie nudes ~ White House Black Market; Hair ~ Wooly


And, that's how I rocked my nudes! 
GoldanBlueStyle… 


Social Media: 
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment