Saturday, February 21, 2015

Slipping with my Wide-Legs


Caught Slipping with my Wide-Legs and other things… 

I've been obsessed with wearing my dresses as tops with pants. But, this time I'm on to something else… 

The Slip dress! 


We've seen the slip dress making a comeback from the '90's on the Runways, as well, on street-style stars from Fashion Week and so forth. 

I've taken my slip dress on a "Casually Chic" ride, pairing with a Blazer, Wide-Leg denim, short sleeve sweater (high-neck) and yellow pumps for the Yellow Fever going around… 

Three trends in one ensemble. 
Slip dress, wide-legs and a splash of yellow… 

Outfit Details: Slip ~ Nordstroms Intimates, Blazer - Thrifted, Wide-Leg Demim ~ 7 for all Mankind; Heels and Sweater ~ Zara; Hair ~ shrugs (I mean it's curly)…. 

While everything else was my usual casual, the silky slip dress and yellow pumps made me feel sexy and playful at the same time. I mean business but I also came to play… LOL! 

Layering nudes with creme and eggshell whites, on top of denim, we could also say, is another trend. Don't be afraid or ashamed to mix your whites and cremes together in one ensemble, let them play off each other to give yourself an effortless look. 

Falling in love with a new trend, doesn't mean you have to wear it the way it was introduced to you. Twist things up and wear it to fit your own personal style. 


Happy Saturday Hautees!!! 
Rock or Stop???? 

#TheHauteReport 

Caught Slipping with my Wide-Legs! 

Social Media? Yes, that thing… 
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


Subscribe ~ Subscribe!



No comments:

Post a Comment