Monday, February 23, 2015

Blue & White Chic Days…


Over the Winter weather and in to the Spring Season (in my mind)… 

All white with a patch of soft blue for a foggy day on the town… 

Blurred Lines never looked better! 

Blue & White Chic Days....


An all white ensemble is always haute and says, "who's boss?" 
Adding a soft color to compliment the white, can definitely go a long way on Chic Street! 

I ran into Zara's about a week ago and had an overdose on blue. The blouse spoke to me when I walked by and said, "hello, beautiful, look at me". So, I checked her out and she was on sale for only $12! Yes! Original price was around $40 or so ~ but nothing beats an awesome sale! In the bag!!! 

Cross between my usual blue denim or skirts, I wanted my boots and blouse to do all the talking and pairing them with white jeans and a white blazer, brought my blues to life… HA! 


The blouse was super chic as the buttons are more centered to the side of the shirt rather than down the middle. Also, the neck-tie is centered on the side as well… 
The fabric and structure was just my type, whether I'm looking to dress up or a casually chic outting - the blouse goes both ways! 

Outfit Details: Blazer ~ NY & CO.; Blouse ~ Zara, Denim (white) ~ Levi's; Boots ~ Zara; Fringe Bag ~ BCBG; Hair ~ Wild… 

Blurred Lines, again… 

Feeling Spring-ish on ugly days to bring some light out and apparently loving the new trends! 
Between my cowboy boots that I always seem to pair with my fringe bags, white on white, and of course, Spring always brings out the pastels we put away during our cold Winter days… 

What colors will you run to this Spring??? 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanbluestyle or @goldanblue



No comments:

Post a Comment