Tuesday, February 17, 2015

My Blue Suede Cowboy Boots



You ever find yourself in the mall, when you're not suppose to be shopping and find the cutest little 'must-have now' where the temptation is so intense you let it win??? 

Well, that's the story here with 'My Blue Suede Cowboy Boots'!

Browsing through Zara's with one of my girlfriend's as I'm styling her for a Casually Chic weekend in New York for the NBA All-Stars, I couldn't help myself, I mean, we're in Zara's, what was a girl to do when she sees blue suede boots in her size? Pass them by? 
NEVER!!!! 


Why I love Zara's so much!!! 
Besides Neiman Marcus, pretty much my only two reasons for walking in a mall. Other than that, I'll stick to my boutiques, thank you. 

But the Cowboy boots are everything! Wear them how you like with practically, anything! 
Midi skirts, cropped wide-leg trousers, skinnies, boyfriend cuts, the list can go on. 
And, $100 bucks?! Can't beat that! 

There's a little Western trend taking place right now and the upcoming seasons, so why not add a little country to your wardrobe. 


HA! Instead, we have a selfie! 
The boots are extremely comfy, I was feeling completely comfy (after a long day of cleaning, hence the broom... LOL!), so why not stay casually comfy in 'my blue suede cowboy boots' with a little fringe benefit??? 

The boots… Rock'em or Knock'em??? 

Happy Tuesday Hautees!!! 
We're back!!! 
(Disappeared due to moving and a very weird schedule…)


#TheHauteReport

Social Media @goldanbluestyle or @goldanblue… 
Leave a comment, subscribe, you know… 


No comments:

Post a Comment