Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Catching the Yellow Fever


It seems that everywhere I turn, I'm seeing the color yellow and I'm beginning to catch some yellow fever here. 
Could it be Spring is approaching fast and we're ready to put up our dull colors from Winter and step out in bright sunny shades??? 

My color inspiration for the Spring Season ~ 
YELLOW!!!! 

Photo snubbed from IG… 

#Mood…. 

Photo snubb from Vogue

Dior Boots from Paris Fashion Week


Zara Blazer with zips zips and the bold paisley print of black, white and yellow… 

Photo snubb from IG

Lillyskloset's Lucy Pumps. 

Who doesn't love a haute pointy-toe pump in bold yellow??? 


KlosetEnvy Amber Lace Dress

Yellow Lace, Ladies… Haute!!! 



Aquazarra's Chain Me Up open-toe yellow suede bootie… 

Everything looks better with a pop of yellow… 

I'm in love with the yellow!!! 

What colors will brighten your day this Spring???? 

Catching the Yellow Fever, Haute or Eh???? 


#TheHauteReport

No comments:

Post a Comment