Monday, January 12, 2015

Golden Globes 2015 Review - Our Top 10 Haute Favs!!!


The Haute Reports' Top 10 Golden Globes 2015 Red Carpet Favs… 

Last nights' Red Carpet was exactly what I expected, for the most part. Pastels were on deck. Reds were stunningly on the Red Carpet. Some of our predictions came true! And, we had some unexpected favs that popped up and stole our hearts. 

Now, being that I don't actually watch television, I couldn't tell you who won what. But, I know which Gowns won me over. HA! 

So, here it goes! 


First up, my prediction that this yellow Carolina Herrera Gown SS15 from NYFW would show up on the carpet and, it did!!! On, the beautiful Jenna Dewan-Tatum. So, of course, our prediction is one of our Top 10 Favs! 


Next, Melissa McCarthy! I absolutely adore this woman! Especially, on the Red Carpet! I don't have to explain why, do I?? I mean, just look for yourself - she's always glowing STUNNINGLY!!! Knowing how to adorn your shape and keep heads turning, means someone knows their stuff! 
Unlike, Mrs. Fashion Police, Giuliana Rancic who had no clue what to do with her shape… (smirk…)


Conchita Wurst! Yes! 
The velvet green tuxedo-like Gown - 
Fierce! Chic! Haute! 
Slayed!!!!


Julianne Moore made my heart beat in this Givenchy Couture! Everything was perfect on her! An unexpected fav that definitely made our Top 10!


Goldan Blue Style! 
Come on now, you knew one of those cobalt blue gowns would make our list and Julia Goldani Telles, rocked our favorite shade of blue the best! 


Now, our absolute Top 5 favs begins with the star of Annie and the new face of Armani Junior, Quvenzhané Wallis!!! Another one of our predictions! We knew she would show up stunting in Armani, GORGEOUSLY! 
Maybe a no brainer, but, hey… 


Something told me early on that Rosamund Pike would be one of the best dressed on the Globes Red Carpet but I had no clue what this Classical Doll would wear. However, the all white Vera Wang cut-out Gown that showed a hint of her post-pregnancy tummy - gave me life! Jaw-dropping Beauty!!!! 


Another unexpected love affair - Salma Hayek in Alexander McQueen (Goddess Gown, IMO) 
Everything about this look screams HOLLYWOOD!!! The hair, accessories, I mean EVERYTHING! Salma, definitely not a stranger to being one of the hautest on the carpet!  


Viola Davis in a red Donna Karen Atelier! It's her time! Her year! And it didn't take much of a fashion scholar to know that she would be glowing, gracefully, in a red Gown on the Red Carpet. Red on Red and Viola did just that! 

P.S. If the dress had you glowing or you made the dress glow - that's how you made our Top 10 list. Muah! 


Last, but definitely, not least, Felicity Jones, the new break-out star (for me) in Christian Dior. Giving my all time love, Lupita Nyong'o a run for her money when she wore that red Ralph Lauren Gown with cape attached, last year. Felicity Jones was my absolute favorite last night, hands down! #MinimalistBehavior at it's finest! Who needs to accessorize with a Gown like that??? Less, was indeed, more! 

Now, if only someone could tell me what movies and shows each were nominated for or if they won, that would be nice! 
But, then again, it's not like I would watch the shows… (shrugs…)

Our Top 10 favs!!! 
Who was yours??? 


#TheHauteReport




No comments:

Post a Comment