Friday, January 9, 2015

Style Crush of the Week - Vinty Fresh


Happy Friday Hautees!!! 

Our first Style Crush of the Year goes to 
Thrift Queen, Brittany of reiNvinty.Fresh!!!!

I've been following Brittany on Instagram for quite some time, now, and I'm in love with her love for thriftting and the haute ensembles she creates from her one of kind thift finds. 
Always Chic! Original! Fresh to Death! Retro and Fearless!
Everything we Love at The Haute Report!

Catching up with Brittany, Vinty_Fresh, on her style, fashion, the adventures of thrifting and what's next for the Thrift Queen.

Thrifted long Red Peacoat, Levi's, Pointy-toe Booties... 

Brittany, gives The Haute Report the scoop on our Style Crush of the Week...

Born and raised in Detroit, but her homebase is now Dallas, TX

Brittany describes her style to us:
I would best describe my style as colorful, fearless, classy, retro and mysterious. My style is just everything that makes me the person I am.

Thrifted she does!

The Inspiration:
I am inspired by everything I see, everything that surrounds me, and everything that I imagine. For example, I can look at a scene in nature and be inspired by the colors and textures that I see. The rustic colors, or the earth tones. I have always seen colors differently.

The thrifter was born:
I started thrifting when I was a kid. I use to go with my mother and grandmother all the time. I didn't really think much of it then, other than I knew I was going to get to choose one item that they would buy for me. It wasn't until I got older that I started appreciating all the awesome things a thrift store could offer. About 4 years ago, I decided to get serious with it and wanted everything I wore to be from a thrift store. To ensure that no one could ever be caught in the same thing as me. It also helped me be able to express my creativity and develop my own style.

Right! Because, no one wants to look like everyone else. Or, maybe, some do, but, nothing says 'Style' like 'originality' does!

FAB Thrift finds by reiNvinty.Fresh

The Go-To when I Go-To:
My go to item when I go thrifting are usually sweaters, shoes and purses. I do go through every section in the store and search through it all but I tend to go to those 3 first before anything. Just a system I have developed, I guess... LOL!

Any favorite fab thrift finds???
Gosh, I have so many things that I consider my best find. But probably the Chanel Bomber Jacket and Chanel Quilted Bookbag purse are my 2 best finds to date!


Thrifted! Head-to-Toe! Literally!

Mix and Match the thrifted or not???
I love to thrift and wear majority of my outfit from the thrift store. But some outfits I do have to mix pieces that I may not have thrifted and I hate to do that... LOL! So,I always try hard not to.

The Fur Coats, though??? Yes! Especially, with this weather! You know we've been all over her site making our wish list! LOL!


Tips for Thrifting???
My advice to someone that wants to start thrifting would be to have patience, know that you don't always come out with something and you don't always have to buy something just because its cheap, play around with different styles and be open to items that may not be in your comfort zone, above all though, HAVE FUN! It's always in adventure!

1980's Vintage Sequin Embellished Cocktail Dress is EVERYTHING!!!!
Bet you won't find it anywhere else! 


The Haute Report loves a Chic-a who can beat the streets with her style without breaking the bank and keeping originality ~ original! 
And, Brittany does just that for us!!!


The adventures of thrifting...
Thrifting has definitely helped me develop my style and gain confidence with the clothing I wear. It has been my outlet for my creativity and has been able to inspire others through my style. It also helped me create an online store to be able to provide cool vintage pieces to those who may not have the time, patience, or the "eye" to find vintage pieces but still have a love for them.

You can check out the store at http://reinvintyfresh.storenvy.com  

Like these Alligator embossed boots made in Italy, that I'm over here dying for! How'd she find these!!! 
Brittany, I need these!!! Emailing now! LOL!!!!


We absolutely adore our Style Crush of the Week and can't wait to see the success and style that comes from the launching of reiNvinty.Fresh!!!!

Get ready, Vintage/Thrift Lovers as Brittany brings us thrifting online without driving to 10 different thrift stores looking for that one haute item. Just leave it to reiNvinty.Fresh to do the work for us. 
I know, I'll be a regular on reiNvinty.Fresh for fab vintage finds. *wink*wink*

Where can we find more of Vinty Fresh:
You can find me at any thrift store in Dallas! But if you're not in Dallas, you can find me on instagram vinty_fresh and the store instagram page reinvintyfresh


The Haute Reports' Style Crush of the Week...

#TheHauteReport

Subscribe, Follow and Find us on Social Media @goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle

Have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment