Tuesday, January 13, 2015

The Hunter's Camo in a Trench…


Happy Tuesday Hautees!!! 

Game Winner Style… 

Last week, I went into this mode of "I need a new Hoodie". It was freezing outside and all I could think of was bundling up. 
Anywho, in need of a new hoodie, I took to the hunter's camouflage, instead of my usual Hanes all black hoodie or a GAP hoodie 
(I mean, I'm still a Northern Cali Gal, although, I grew up in Houston). 

Peek-a-boo! 


Goodbye, to the Army Camo and Hello, to the Hunter's Camo!!! 
Hunter's may not enjoy their hunting gear turning in to a streetstyle but ummm, you know, it's haute! 
I mean, who's not on the hunt? LOL! 

Besides, we're just putting a little spin to the type of camo we usually rock. 


When it's cold outside, there are ways to stay warm and chic at the same time. 
An oversized coat, Trench (in my case), thick sweater, hoodie (in my case), your favorite blue jeans, boots or booties, and maybe, a hat, beanie or beret. Yes, Beret (in my case) because, they're BACK!!!! 


The key to keeping all this big stuff looking chic? 
The belt tied around the waist! 
It brings it all in together, still giving you that lady silhouette when all bundled up during the Winter days. 

Add a little spark to it. I chose to mix hunter camouflage with leopard booties and a red beret to spice things up, my way. 

Outfit Details: Hoodie - Game Winner; Trench - Thrifted; Denim - Zara; Booties - Michael Kors; Beret - Thrifted; Hair - Hat hair… 

I'm in love with my new hoodie that I picked up from Academy Sports for only $14! 
In fact, I think I'm sticking to the Hunter's gaming gear this year and see where it goes… 

This winter has been freezing cold for a lot of us, I'm sure… 
But, can a Lady, stay warm and chic at the same time? 
Yes we can! 
Just don't get yourself sick trying to be too cute! smirk… LOL! 


#TheHauteReport


No comments:

Post a Comment