Tuesday, May 6, 2014

InStyle: Goldan after Dark…


Well, just in case you missed your favorite Blogger Chic... 
I actually had a little bit of a Nightlife going on that I forgot to share with ya! HA! 

Let's look at a few of my "Sexy" looks for the Night! Pffffffffft!!!! 


Working and having fun! All at the same time!

Blogging at the Houston Pride Kickoff Party held at Audi Central/Momentum dealership… 
Fun! Fun! Fun! 

Casual Event so I went for "Casually Sexy"… 

My favorite blouse from F21, Dolce&Gabbana jeans for that fit, Vintage Giorgio Armani Blazer and the Yellow Pumps that's bringing Sexy back… 


MY BIRTHDAY SUIT!!! 
Ah! Don't tell me y'all missed my Birthday last month!?!!! LOL! No worries, you're off the hook because I just realized I didn't tell anyone (smirk)… moving along...

The little Black Spandex Dress with the back out and a pair of Black Pumps (Loubs) with almost no accessories…

Simply Sexy!!! 


The weekend my Bestie came to town!!!! 
My attempt at trying to Dress normal… (smirk) LOL!!! Whatever…

Sometimes my cutest ensembles are created during my laziest moments… HA! 

A pair of $20 jeans I got from H&M, VS bra and this other top that I found hanging in my closet and I don't know where it came from (shrugs), and these heels I got on sale at Journey's...

Friday Night Live!!! 

Turn down for what!?!!! 

Can you dig it? 

What looks do you like from my Nightlife? 


No comments:

Post a Comment