Monday, May 5, 2014

Casual Monday's: The Yellow Blazer DuO!


Casual Monday's: 
The Yellow Blazer DuO!!

Back to Linda's makeover!!! 


Today's look is a little collaboration between my client and I... She picked out what she liked and I styled it for her… 
As a personal shopper/stylist, I like to incorporate what my client likes and remix it to give them an idea of how they can style the clothes they love on Chic Street… 


While shopping with Linda, she grabbed this T-Shirt Dress with somewhat of a Chevron pattern on the skirt that she thought would be cute to wear on Casual Friday's at work. Initially, I wasn't sold on the dress and almost put it back until I realized I was holding this Chic Yellow Blazer that she also adored for another ensemble I put together… 

HA! Now, an instant DuO!!! 
LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! 
Okay, maybe second… LOL!!! 
I just needed the Yellow Blazer to say, 
"YES to the DRESS!!!"


The Yellow Blazer is BLAZING!!! Paired with a Cute T-Shirt Dress!?!!! 

Casually Chic and LOVING IT!!! 

Changing the game at the Bank on Casual Friday's!!! (Monday) HA! 

Yeah, yeah these photos were not taken at the Bank… (smirk LOL!)


Outfit Details: 

Dress & Blazer -DuO (Houston) 
Sandals - Her Closet
Hair - Long Curls


No comments:

Post a Comment