Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Disco Couture in DuO Style!!!


 Disco Couture in DuO Style at Proof Bar!!! 

A Fashion Show on the rooftop of a Haute Bar on a Sunday Night!?!!! 

HA! Get ready for another DuO Showdown!!!! 

HAUTE! CHIC! SEXY! 

Of course, it's DuO!!! 


First, we have the Luxury of hitting up the backstage with DuO's Ruben Flores and the Models to get a quick glimpse of how Haute the Runway will be Sizzzzling!!!  

Just as expected… Summer HAUTE!!! 


Otay! I need a fan already! LOL!!! 

A little something I learned about DuO, they keep it Sexy non-stop! Even when you walk in their Store, the atmosphere is Sexy! The in-store Stylist are Sexy! 

And I thought I had Sexy on lock…
pffffffft! HA! 

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! 
The Yellow Pumps this Season are definitely on The Haute Report!!!! 


GORGEOUS!!! GORGE!! GORGEOUS!!! 

I swear those BEAUTIFUL smiles made me put my BEAUTIFUL smile on, too… LOL! 

ADORABLY DUO!!!! 


Time to get the Runway SIZZLING!!!! 

I hope you have your fans in hand because it's about to get Haute in here!!! 


Love how DuO takes a Summer outfit and turn them into a Haute ensemble for those Summer Nights! The white lace bomber jacket has endless possibilities when styling your Summer wardrobe… 


Fellas, show off those arms!!! 

A coloful tank paired with your dark blue pants or any color pants for that matter sets off this Style not Swag aurora…

You know, eye candy… HA! 


The Sundress Diaries!!! 

Every Lady I know just adores a Chic Sundress… 


Otay DuO!!! I see what you're doing here… LOL!!! 

How about that printed skirt and that top!?!!! 
And paired with the yellow pumps!?!!! 

Bravo! Bravo! 


Love this little short ensemble!!! 
Ideal for hanging on the beach, on the boat or heck just a pool party… 

Or just want to stay Summer Chic… 


Fellas, again, show those arms!!! 


Floral prints have NEVER been Sexier!!! 


Rompers stay Haute!!! 

Chic in the Day and Sexy at Night! 



DuO in Style!!! 


Summer Nights in DuO!?!!!

Chic! Haute! Sexy! 

All White Party, anyone? 




I mean... it wouldn't be a DuO Showdown without it, right!?!! 

I'M TOO SEXY!!! 



Loving the variety of Rompers! Whether mixed print, floral print or just the usual solids… 


The Black Maxi with the zipper in the back!?!!

Wondering why I didn't see this last time I was in the store… hmmm… 

A MUST HAVE!!! 

Let's all bow our heads for a moment of Silence, please…




R.I.P. Collar Popping… 

No need for words as you can CLEARLY see!!! 


Why do all good things have to come to an end!?!! WHY!?!!! 


Luckily they came back to give us one last gasp… haha


Ruben hits the stage with the Models before ending the show in DuO Style! 



Backstage for more pics with Ruben and the Haute Disco Couture Models!!! 


HA! Caught some random backstage pictures with Club DuO… 



You already know I had to get a picture with my FABULOUS Ruben Flores of DuO after the show… 


DuO does it AGAIN!!! 

Disco Couture at Proof Bar was more than AMAZINGLY HAUTE!!! 

Don't believe me? I dare you to attend a DuO Show and leave not wanting more!!! 

Summer is here and/or around the corner and DuO has what's needed to keep your wardrobe Haute, Sexy and Chic...

You saw what I saw which is why I shop DuO for my clients as well as myself!!! 

Shop DuO! DuO! DuO! 

No comments:

Post a Comment