Saturday, May 17, 2014

Princess Diary of Sr.Prom 2k14


The Diary of Prom: What an AWESOME HECTIC CRUNCH TIME BLAST!!! 

Princess Diaries of Sr. Prom 2k14!!!


It all started on a cloudy day in March… LOL!!! 
The teenager and I was having a text battle on what she expects for her Sr. Prom this year and how she didn't want to go with the "The Gatsby" Prom theme… Of course! We don't follow themes!!! I mean but if you want… (shrugs)...

Anywho, it was a rough start due to our visions not being in sync… She wanted a short Vintage Dress very similar to the one from last year with a Tuxedo-like Blouse and Blazer… *Blank stare* huh? Sounds cute though…  

Then I thought to self, self, why repeat what's already been done and ummm… It's Sr. Prom, we're doing a long Dress! End of story! 

After three weeks of text battling, I won!!! 


It's CRUNCH TIME!!! 

After days and days of shopping Vintage/Thrift/Costume stores and coming up with nothing that screamed "DRAMA!!!" or "FAIRYTALE!!!" my creative mind kicked in… I mean I even went to Macy's… (smirk)… 

Back to Houston with a new idea… 
TURN UP!!! 

Personal shopper on the go! HA! 

There were several potentials… We tried formal dresses, we tried the more mature dresses, and the department store "Prom" was too close to "YUCK!!!"


Initially, the Princess was not digging this Dress when I first sent her the pictures of it but I knew it was our Dress I just needed to get her down to Houston for a fitting… HA! 

I WIN AGAIN!!!! 

LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT!!! Well, second… 

The Aqua Ball Gown was just to DIE FOR on her GORGEOUS GLOWING SKIN!!! 

Soft rosey-pink accessories to make this Princess fairytale come true!!! 

Forever21 Flower stud earrings and Shy by Sydney Evan "Believe" charm necklace worn as a bracelet… 


And if you guys know anything about Goldan Blue, you should know I do everything my way!!! 

Yes, I put the Princess in a pair of Converse (Chuck Taylor's) instead of heels… LOL!!! 

I think I'm the only one who'll send a girl to her Sr.Prom in Sneakers!!! 

#KeepAustinWeird


A MOMENT OF SILENCE PLEASE!!! 


AWWWWW!!!! 
Don't the girls look ADORABLE!?!!! 

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! 


I want to be a Teenager again!!! 

Seriously!!! HA! 


BEAUTIFUL!!!

 I especially LOVE all the vibrant colors!!! 

ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!! 


When a Teenage girl tells you, "I don't know, I thought I wanted to be sexy to show my maturity but you know what? I've always been my Dad's Princess, so I'd rather go out as my Dad's Princess" 

YOU MAKE HER THE BEST PRINCESS EVER!!! 

P.S. I cried after seeing how I made her day as our #1 Princess… (tear drops)… 

The Princess Diary of Prom!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment