Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Women on the Rise: Style Brunch!


Women on the Rise: Style Brunch with the Lovely, Mrs.Monica Lewis, School of Etiquette.

Peli Peli, South African Fusion in Vintage Park, here in Houston, was AMAZING!!! The restaurant is cozy, romantic, upscale and has live Jazz, too! LOVE!!!

Nevermind the guy on the ladder in the front, he adds character to the picture. (LOL!)


I met this Beauty, last week, at the M.Penner of Houston in Uptown Park, Fashion Show/ Fundraiser for R4S Foundation. And let me tell you, when this Doll walked through that door, ALL EYES ON MRS. LEWIS!

I know, I quickly began to make my way across the room to get a closer look, as well as others. Now, I'm shy, not really a 'people type of person' but when she and I approached each other, I felt, immediate chemistry! We talked, giggled, took pics of one another, exchanged contact information, made plans to brunch, mingled more and enjoyed the show! 


Mrs. Lewis, a passionate Etiquette Instructor, who promotes awareness about how important social presentation and behaviors matter for a successful lifestyle.


A vibrant personality that stands out in a crowd! A wife, mother, actively involved with her church and community and mentoring teenage girls, here in Houston.

And with much Style & Grace!!!


Monica Lewis School of Etiquette, provides Etiquette courses from Corporate to Schools, Social/Dining, children/teens, adults tea etiquette (too cute).

Y'all getting the picture yet!?! It's about Elegance and Class!!


Let's now have a moment of Silence, please...


Monicas Style is inspired by that old Vintage 50s & 60s era, when parents taught their children manners and girls were taught to be feminine and dress like Lady's.

This 'FLYNESS'!!! Comes with her own personal Stylist/ Designer that she collaborates her ideas with and then executed into Perfection! Matching Monica's personality in every single way!


Black Ensembles, are a must have in her book, whether a nice Suit, Dress, or even a Skirt and Blouse, something about black is just uber Elegant!

A lady should always dress like a lady. Dress for Respect! She also believes In simple, timeless pieces, such as blazers, a black dress, A-line skirts and keeping accessories to a minimum.

Simple is Chic!


"One of my Greatest Passions is to help people become strong, confident, polished and compassionate members of Society. I truly believe this to be my life's mission". - Monica Lewis

I enjoyed every single bit of her this afternoon! Not to toot my own horn but we kind-of have the same mission, except mines is through Fashion.


I can't wait to meet with her, again and again and again. (HA!) 

So much to Learn, Love and Embrace!

Oh, and then there's me!


For more information on Monica Lewis School of Etiquette, Please and I mean Please, visit her website @ www.monicalewisschoolofetiquette.com


4 comments: