Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Remix! From Chucks to Pumps!


Tuesday's, how to Remix: From Chucks to Pumps! 

Are you ever indecisive on what shoes to wear with a form- fitting Tank Top dress? Should I go wedges, sandals, peep- toe pumps, booties (and/or a tomboy like I am), sneakers?

How bout, I just take both, just in case. I'm feeling a little street today, anyhow, so, let's keep it; Dope Girl Fresh!!!


Yes, you're correct, that's an ADIDAS jacket with a pair of Chucks... I wear what I want!


From Chucks to Pumps!

I know, Sneakers with a Dress!?! Right!?! However, it works! Of course, not any Dress but one that accenuates the curves, will suffice any day! As long as, it's not a Cocktail Dress! 

Fresh, Dope, Fun! And, you already know, HAUTE!!!




To Jazz things up a bit, rid the jacket, walk the walk and talk the talk!


THE END!


Outfit Details:

Dress - BCBG Tank
Jacket - ADIDAS
Sneakers - Chucks (Mid-top)
Pumps - G. Zanotti
Hair - Parted Afro


No comments:

Post a Comment