Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Favorite Levi Twist: 5 Ways


Do you have a favorite pair of Jeans that you always like to throw on when you're chilling and/or relaxing? 

My favorite pair of jeans are Levi's! Hands down! Something about Levi's that never gets old or goes out of Style. A Classic pair of jeans you can ALWAYS depend on! And they last, FOREVER!!!


I don't know about you but when I find a pair of jeans that clinch my curves just right, I tend to wear them over and over again. However, I try to keep it fresh, each and every time I wear them. So, here are 5 different ways to wear those favorite jeans.

 

The key is to never wear them the same way. Rock'em with another shirt, blouse, sweater, add a jacket or no jacket, blazer or no blazer, pumps, sneakers, sandals, or boots. 

Moral of the Story: Just Remix! 

Or what do you think? Same look and Style ? Or No?



Grey on Grey for this ugly, raining, Houston weather... But if I wait 20 minutes, it'll change... (Huge smirk)...


Outfit Details:

Jeans -Levi's
Sweater - Forever21
Jacket - Thrifted (Pavement in Houston)
Heels - Dolce Vita
Hair - Twist-out Fro


No comments:

Post a Comment