Friday, February 21, 2014

Skirts Gone Backwards


Friday's are made to have FUN!!! Skirts Gone Backwards type of day...

I got today's idea, from my Style Brunch, with the Lovely, Monica Lewis School of Etiquette, the other day. Monica told me how she thinks an all black ensemble is a must have in her wardrobe and high waisted skirts are her favorite.

So, here I am, all black, high-waisted skirt, outrageous heels... But done, Goldan Blue Style.


Turn those skirts around Ladies! Don't be afraid to go backwards like that old 90's Criss Cross era, except with skirts!

I wanted a different look from this skirt, being that I've already worn it 'right'. 



Goldan filling out this Skirt! I look DAMN GOOD! I ain't lost it! And I ain't missed a beat!


HAPPY HOUR!!! DRINKS ON ME! 



Outfit Details:

High-waisted Skirt - Thrifted (Buffalo Exchange)
V-Neck - Merona (Target)
Booties - Red Kiss
Hair - Twist-out


No comments:

Post a Comment