Monday, February 17, 2014

Casual Monday's: Miami Vice Style


We're back to Casual Monday's, this time, Miami Vice Style! 

Okay, just to give you a little 411... I have a background in Network Engineering, basically, I come from the IT world (stylish geek). However, I recently quit the Corporate world, to be exact, a month ago, for fashion. Anywho, my schedule was always hectic and my Monday's, were my Friday's, which explains these casual Monday's. 

But to be honest, I NEVER got dressed for work, just jeans and T-shirt and sneakers. HA!


It's a BEAUTIFUL day in the neighborhood! I just found out it's a holiday too! Sssshhhh! Don't judge me... 

Cupcakes on my mind before we pay the bills, and of course, catch these holiday deals!


Let's keep it #ChicStreet! Whether, it's running errands, catching holiday sales or living the life in the office, this ensemble is perfect! It even works for chill time on the weekends.

The all White Suit, boot-cut, with my favorite Blues and a Classic pair of Penny Loafers from Cole Haan, finishes this Miami Vice Remix!



Oh! And the Cupcakes from I Love Cupcakes on Briar Forest and Eldridge in Houston, are to DIE FOR!!!! 3XXX

YES! I GOT THE CAKE!


I'd love to hear your thoughts about Casual Monday's! Could you or could you not?

Outfit Details:

Suit - New York & Company
V-Neck - Mossimo (Target)
Loafers - Cole Haan
Bag - Forever21
Hair - Fro Life




No comments:

Post a Comment