Saturday, January 25, 2014

Kurves & Kocktails 2014


Kurves & Kocktails Presented by Pinkk Mango was a one of a kind Event showcasing 'Real Women' of Curves. The beginning of 'The Kurvy' movement, that's been missing for far too long. Pinkk Mango's goal is to curate Kurvy experiences in this fashion market and I'm excited to see this take-off!!


The venue was intimate with great vibes, models that were GIVING ME LIFE, music was grown and sexy, drinks were being served, conversations, and pictures taken. 
Now, the show!


Looks of the Evening. Yes, I took a photo of the card... (LOL!)
No Judgment Zone, eh!?!


Talk about 'Stunting'!?! Keyatta was all of that! She WORKED and ROCKED IT!!! I'll admit, I SUCK at Photography. However, it'll get better. But I had to show you the print on that Jumper by Le Glam P.O.C. I mean, if you could see, at least a little of what you would see, if you could see it.

I LOVE this Dress! It accentuated her Curves, perfect! Orchid is a Haute color this season, so this ensemble is right on point. Oh! And did I tell you how much I LOVED the Attitude and Confidence she added to make it her own! 



Ms. 'Let me show you how to do this' was definitely in the Building!!! 

Le Glam P.O.C. HAUTE!!!

The Designers here are indeed raising the bar for Kurvy Fashion.

 
More Pics! More Fashion! More Haute-ness!


Designs by M. V. C.





Love! Love! Love!
Can we say looking like Money-Money!?!





Chyenne OWNED this Dress by M.V.C! I mean, it was to the point to where, I had to catch her backstage for a picture as I may have been a little too in AWE, when she hit that Runway. LOL!


After the show, it's the After Party!

The curtains pulled back and it was time for an up-close, first look. The looks were also available for purchase backstage. I, myself, saw quite a few pieces that I would definitely like to Style some of my clients in, for sure.



More drinks, eateries, Beauty Bar, and Nail Bar!  Pinkk Mango did an Excellent job! 

I caught up with a couple of models backstage and shared some smiles, they were just Dolls.


Met some great folks, lots of small businesses in their starting process that I'm looking forward to working with in the near future.

Overall, a Great turn-out and beginning for Kurves and Kocktails!

The Show was Sexy, Edgy, Fly and Haute! Haute! Haute!

AMAZING!!! AWESOME Designers! And whoever said Curvacious Women don't have a place in the 'Mainstream Fashion Market' is a DAMN FOOL!!!

Ladies and Gentleman, the founder of Pinkk Mango and the GEM that made this Event happen; The Beautiful Charlene 'Andie' James.


Keep it Kurvy and follow Pinkk Mango for curating Kurvy Experiences!

www.pinkkmango.com
Follow on social media
 @Pinkk Mango Kurvy Kommunity

No comments:

Post a Comment