Thursday, January 23, 2014

Get Dressed for What!?!

One of those days and don't feel like getting dressed, huh? Yes, we all have them. Even the Fresh to Death have their 'I'm Chill'n' day. But, that doesn't mean let all your guards down. Keep it ChicStreet on your downer days!

What girl doesn't LOVE a tight-fitted pair of jeans!?! A cute blouse that accentuates the neck/cleavage area with the wildest pair of Pumps you can find in your closet. And if it's cold and raining, like it currently is here in Houston, edge it up with a Leather Jacket. I added a Beanie being that I washed my hair this morning and it's cold outside but whatever, moral of the story, my hair is a mess. HA!


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these Bad Boys! 
My Darlings!


WALLA! Dressed but not Dressed... 
And I'm Out!

Outfit Details:

Shirt - ReneeC.
Jeans - Levi's
Heels - Red Kiss
Leather - Members Only
Beanie 


No comments:

Post a Comment