Saturday, January 25, 2014

Saturday Black with a Pop of Color


Saturday afternoon Style. 

Feeling like I'm feeling, black was the color of the day. It's gorgeous outside, still feeling the black, so adding a pop of color to soften up this edgy street style, just seem more ideal.

WAIT!?! I'm not ready yet... 


Aight, forget it, roll the camera!


One of my favorite looks, Blazer, Jeans, V-Neck and a Haute pair of Heels. Spur of the moment accessories and we're out!

The Style can be worn in a million different ways. You can create it over and over again, as you please. I wear it however I want with a new twist each time and that's probably why it's one of my favs because it never gets boring. (IMO)

DON'T FORGET THE CONFIDENCE!!!


Outfit Details: 

Blazer - Max Mara
VNeck - from Target
Jeans - Levi's
Accessories - ALDO and some Boutique pieces
Hair - Twist-out


No comments:

Post a Comment