Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Chronicles of Organizing My Closet... Part 2


Part 2 of Organizing My Closet as I downsized.   

Step 2: Hang up all the hangers to make the process a little cleaner, organized and easy. It's not necessary to color code your hangers but if you just happen to have O.C.D like I do at times, then have at it. Oh! And using 'REAL' hangers would be Awesome! But I'm too cheap for all that. HA! So, plastic it be!


Next, hang up everything in the closet and let the color coding begin. My goal is to organize by color so I'll know exactly where to go when choosing an outfit for the day.

The closet is a little tight on space but I made it work as much as I could. As you can see, I kept Black with Black, Brown with Brown, Creme with Creme, Blue with Blue, and whatever other colors I seldom wear.


Okay! Okay! It got just a tad bit cluttered. Just a little but we're not done yet.

It's going to get real dark in here, shortly, due to my obsession with Brown, Black, Blue and Grey but I've been trying to add more color in my wardrobe. (Huge Smirk)


Almost there but not really... What's left? Finish color coding now that everything is hung up. Until then, I have this.


Once I'm finally complete, life will be so much easier... I tell ya... In my opinion, being able to access your clothes quickly, can save us a lot of time. Look at it like this but in regards to your closet, "If your 'Closet' stay ready, you ain't never got to get ready". 

Stay Tuned for the Ending Result


No comments:

Post a Comment