Sunday, January 26, 2014

Armani Prive Spring 2014 - Blue's Top 3

We're going to see a lot of Blues this Season and Armani Prive, Nailed it! It's by far, my favorite for this upcoming Season! 

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it! HA! As if I would be wearing any of those BEAUTIFUL pieces... 

A Diva on a Dime can dream though and with Blue being my favorite color and all, I just LOVED every bit of this line! However, I had my favorites, of course. The 3 looks that were just Amazingly, Jaw-dropping, in my opinions, are my favorite picks of this Spring Collection.


Hollywood Blue! Hollywood Blue! That's exactly how I like to see Blue! Fierce, Bold, Confident and Top of the Line!


Looking to stop traffic, break necks, and become that BISH!?! Well, there you have it. Blue Sex! Yes, I gave each look my own name. HA! Not the Dress you wear out with your girlfriends, but the kind of ensemble you wear when you're having that 'you can't sit with me' type of attitude/night. That Beaded get-up says, 'All 5's listen when a 10 is talking'. (LOL!)


I can't even begin to describe how I feel when I look at this Lace Gown. It's Blue Love! It's Power! Scorching Haute, Elegant, Classy and Extreme Sex Appeal! And, all in one... 
Definitely one of my predictions for the Grammy's.

SCREAMING BRAVO, MY DARLING! BRAVO!!!

Forever in Love with Armani Prive

Now, let's see if who or anyone pulls one of these off tonight.

What were your favorite looks from the Armani Prive 2014 Spring Collection?



No comments:

Post a Comment