Sunday, January 26, 2014

Sunday Pinks


It's a Gorgeous day, outside, in ATX and we're out and about in our Sunday Pinks.

Pageant meetings for the teenager and well, for me, it's just another trip out of town.

The teenager kept it young lady-like, fun and playful with a Pink Chiffon Dress, Black Blazer, a belt that we made from a neck tie on one of my shirts, Black Lace-up cuties on the feet and an oversized, 80's styled, pair of glasses.


Her Outfit Details:

Blazer - Cotton On
Dress - Some Boutique on SoCo in ATX
Shoes - Pavement in Houston
Neck tie/Belt - Nonno Boutique


My Pink had nothing to do with her Pink. Not planned, she just learns from the best (wink wink). I wore my Pink shirt with Wide Leg/Bell Bottom Dark-Blue Jeans, a Grey Sweater, Animal Print Hair- Calf Platform Booties and of course, my favorite Afro.


My Outfit Details:

Wide Leg Jeans - 7 for all Mankind
Shirt - Nonno Boutique
Sweater - Vertico
Hair - Afro


No comments:

Post a Comment