Monday, January 27, 2014

Grammy's 2014 Recap on the Carpet

What can I say? The Grammy's is always the Biggest night, in music. The Ultimate, Award show celebrating some of the Greatest musician's, old skools and the new comers.

Last night, was EXPLOVISIVE! And the Red Carpet was on Fire!!! Style and Grace was in full effect for many and for others, eh, not so much. Gowns, were HAUTE off the Runway and Styled to Perfection!

But first, Ms. Fantasia, WTF!?! Who did this to you!?! I have questions and concerns but I'm not sure how to begin... I'm just going to move along, at this time. Do we even care to know what she's wearing?


Wiz Khalifah and Amber Rose... Hmmm... Well, Wiz looks like Wiz. However, it's something about this fitted suit that's giving him a little daper vibe, just a little. Amber, one hot mama, in that Creme Gown, clinching her body in all the right places, paired with her blonde bald head and hubby in hand. Does the body chemistry look a little off between the two?


Ci-Ci hit the Red Carpet just GLOWING!!! Show off! She looked BEAUTIFUL in that Emilio Pucci Gown, wearing her pregnancy in Glam.
LOVE! MUAH!


Pharell, Pharell! Can someone please tell me his secret to youth!?! What does he drink? What does he eat? What products does he use? Who's his MF'n doctor? LOL!

I just ADORE this man! And to show up to the Grammy's and hit the Red Carpet looking like Smokey the Bear in that hat!!! May I add, A FIONE ASS Smokey the Bear!!! He is such a man/fashionista!


Katy Perry, glided across the Red Carpet as a True Music Star, wearing this Extraordinary musical number from Valentino's Spring 2014 Collection. Sheer was definitely the "IT" thing last night, in my opinions. But I loved how she kept it simple, which made this just so darn Sexy to me.


The AMAZING, Alicia Keyes in Armani Prive Dress with a plunging neckline that requires no breast (shrugs), and that one of a kind smile. I'm in ABSOLUTE LOVE with Armani Prive's Spring 2014 Collection. So, this was definitely a winner in my book.


One of my Besties and I just ADORED this Emanuel Ungaro's look on Zendaya Coleman. It's 'Out the Box', Fresh, Haute, Chic! And, she wore it so Graciously with a small hand clutch. I enjoyed this more on her than I did on the Runway.

ADORE! ADORE! ADORE! 


Now to the speechless. Mrs. Carter almost gave me an orgasm when I saw her on that Red Carpet in this Michael Costello, Sheer, Ethereal dress. Let's not leave out the fact that she was also wearing 10 million dollars worth of Lorraine Schwartz diamonds. They don't call her Queen Bey for nothing.


Now, Paris Hilton, was absolutely EVERYTHING in that House of Milani , see-through, stripped sleeved Gown. Although, Mrs. Carter almost gave me an orgasm, Paris Hilton, actually did, when I seen her on that Carpet, which made her my #1 favorite of the night! Nevermind that she was with Birdman of Cash Money... She was just to die for!!! 
And glad to see her back...


The Show was Great! But I'm a huge fan of the Red Carpet with Stars looking their absolute Best and Styled to Perfection! I also enjoy the ones who were clueless on what to wear or what Stylist to call (LOL!).

As usual, there were lots and lots of Stunning Gowns and Stars on that Carpet last night. Unfortunately, there were only a few that almost made my heart stop beating.

What were your thoughts and/or favorites from last night's Red Carpet?



No comments:

Post a Comment