Friday, August 28, 2015

The Pleated Skirt


Happy Friday Hautees! 


Ann Taylor has to be one of my BFF's when it comes to skirts.
 
I'm so in love with the style of a pleated skirt. Especially, the ones with pockets. 
It's sophisticated, chic and everything haute! 

Of course, there's always a twist to my style of dressing.
 A crisp white button up with my gladiator sandals, spiced things up exactly how I like it. For the office, I would normally throw on a pair of pointy heels or a strapless sandal. However, this wasn't a day in the office so I went with a streetstyle look with my pleated skirt. 
*wink* wink* 




Outfit Details: Skirt ~ Ann Taylor; Top ~ Target; Sandals ~ Bodega Sole Lounge; Hair ~ Twist-out (Truly You Curls)… 

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment