Saturday, August 29, 2015

DIY Shorts x Kimono


Happy Saturday Hautees! 


DIY projects can be the cutest outfits you create. I've had these pants for at least several years and wanted something new from them. So, snip, snip. 
The best part about these shorts, they were cut up a year ago and time has only made them better. Continous washes gave them the exact style I was looking for. Funny thing is, they're now on the trend. HA! 
I love when something old becomes new. 





Last year's Kimono - paired with my shorts and nude cowboy boots from the past, was my look of the day. 

Outfit Details: Kimono ~ DuO Houston; Tank ~ Target; Shorts ~ Abercrombie & Fitch (DIY); Cowboy Boots ~ Coconuts; Hair ~ Truly You Curls

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport


@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment