Saturday, August 15, 2015

Dashiki x Gladiators


The print. 
The pockets
The material. 
The gladiator sandals.
The wooden bangles that I picked up. 
The ensemble that turned heads! 

 
Recently, I visited the cutest little Reggae Boutique not too far from where I live and immediately fell in love with the Dashiki's in store. The color combos were amazing! 
Not only were the Dashikis on point but they also had a second shop about two doors down that catered to shoes, bags, accessories and all the fine fixings for a cultural ensemble… 


Talk about paradise?! 
I couldn't help myself! I love, love, love this Dashiki! And, the gladiator sandals?! Yes! They couldn't have been more perfect! I've been having my eye on African print skirts and dresses lately. But to come across a Dashiki that gives me everything I want and like - was almost too good to be true. I know, I know, I could have found these garments online. However, when I make a purchase, I like to receive my items right at that moment. HA! 

Outfit Details: Dashiki & Gladiator sandals ~ Bodega Sole Lounge; Hair ~ Afro

Dashiki x Gladitors

Hate it or Love it! 

#TheHauteReport

Check us out on social media
@goldanblue or @goldenbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment