Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Basic Cottons



Basic cottons tend to be my favorite on extremely hot days. It seems as if I gravitate more towards the thinner material to stay cool. Loose fitting tank with a form fitting skirt and long sleeve tunic to wrap around the waist being that the skirt is a little more sheer than I prefer due to its thin material. 


On the casual side of things, leopard print slip-ons rather than a sandal. Although, I started off with some cute little flat sandals but that's only because I just had my toes painted. Once they were dry, I was back in my sneakers. HA! 
Accessories were kept to a bare minimum, hoop earrings and a gold cuff as I like to keep things simple with my casual plain jane basics. I'm really not one to over accessorize in any of my ensembles, just one statement piece will suffice for my everyday style. 


Outfit Details: Tank ~ Forever21; Skirt ~ RF Lifestyles (local boutique); Tunic ~ Zara; Slip-on Sneakers ~ Joie Kidmore; Hair ~ AfroLife

Basic Cottons

Hate or Love it…
#TheHauteReport

Social Media: 
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment