Monday, July 27, 2015

WHBM Drape Pants…


White House Black Market 
Drape Green Pants


Loving a good pair of pants that hang off the hip a little! 
Drape, slouchy or any style or cut that doesn't fit too tight but are just right. 
Plus, I knew I would be brunch'n and eating all day (LOL!) so I needed something comfy and chic for the day. 


White House Black Market had the cutest drape pants on sale last week that I couldn't resist. 
Looking for something other than the usual, the cropped asparagus Green was all that I needed. 
The perfect fit for any day of the week with endless style possibilities. 


For a more casually chic look, a tank and my shade of nudes with a leopard crossbody.

The polyester and spandex material wasn't too hot and dressy enough for the office, if need be. Besides, I always like to call White House Black Market, "goodies for the professional woman". HA! *wink*wink* 

Outfit Details: Tank ~ H&M; Drape Pants ~ White House Black Market, Pumps ~ Jessica Simpson; Cross-body Bag ~ Michael Kors; Hair ~ Afro Life… 

Hate it or Love it! 
The drapes were everything and my kind of hype! 


#TheHauteReport
Casual Mondays… 


Social Media: 
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment