Thursday, July 23, 2015

Fringe Benefits


Boots with extreme Fringe Benefits! 

Excuse me while I upstage this mannequin… 
(Yes, I cut her out of my picture. HA!) 
Indulging on a fringe binge! 
Just how I like it… 


Nevermind the bag, it's all about the boots!!!


The moment I walked into RF Lifestyles Boutique and saw these Camel Fringe Boots, I was lusting over them, instantly! 
Please tell me you have a size 8? The store owner replied, "Yes, I do. They just came in today." I immediately responded with, "put'em in the bag!"… LOL! 
I mean, what's to think about?… 


The owner talked me into trying them on, so I began to prance around the store for pieces that would not add too much or take away from these baby's. 
Next thing you know, I couldn't or should I say, I wouldn't take them off!  
Perfect with everything I put my little hands on. They were also a match made in Paradise with my outfit of the day! 

Too hot for Summer? Maybe, but not really. 
However, they'll take you into any Season that you like. 
A girl can never go wrong with anything Fringe these days! *wink* wink* 

Did I walk out the store with them on my feet? 
YUP!!! 

Outfit Details: Dress ~ DUO (Houston); Fringe Boots ~ Qupid Shoes @RF Lifestyles Boutique;  Fringe Bag ~ BCBG; Hair ~ Afro… 

#TheHauteReport
#TBT to last last week… 


Social Media:
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment