Thursday, January 1, 2015

Style Crush Friday - The Joggers We Love!


Style Crush of the week? 
Those jogger pants-things that we can't seem to get enough of!

Lazy in the sense that you just want comfort when it's time to get dressed? Already hanging around the house in your P.J's or someone else's sweatpants or basketball shorts? And, the thought that you have to get up, get dressed and leave the comfy you behind, really isn't ideal? 
Joggers! Joggers! Joggers! To save the day!

I definitely appreciate a chic pair of joggers that I can throw on with heels, a jersey type top or tee, maybe add a jacket and I'm comfy chic!


The adventures of jogger pants - I tend to opt out for the pair that has lots of character, something that will stand out or not - whether it's harem style, zipper mania, a little mesh vibe, funky prints, sequins, or just simple basics - my goal is usually to find the pair that can easily be matched with sneakers, heels, flats, or oxfords, for a casually chic ensemble.

I particularly love these joggers because of the mesh vibe they have - urban, chic, comfy with a little sex appeal making them a favorite for "I want to be comfy and sexy without wearing my lingerie outside" look. The kind of joggers that will allow you to keep everything else at a minimalist behavior, while your pants does all the talking for you...

Outfit Details: Joggers- My Nonno Boutique; Short Jacket - H&M; Jersey Dress (worn as top) - DuO; Heels - BCBG Pairs Jaze Suede; Accessories - Minimum; Hair - Wild...

With the New Year here and Winter amongst us, I'm thinking fuzzy socks, hot cocoa in the comfort of my joggers, reading magazines or making a quick shopping trip which would only require adding shoes, a jacket, keep the bedhead and we're comfy chic, street style!

2014 is over! 2015 is now! 
And, I'm still not over wearing my dresses as tops or the adventures of jogger pants. 
Expect to see more and more...


The #1 rule to looking good in anything that you wear? 
Being comfortable in what you are wearing! 
If you feel awkward in it, then you probably look awkward as well...


#TheHauteReport
Goldan Blue Style

Nonno Fashion Boutique
Joggers:

H&M Jacket:


Don't forget to Subscribe to the blog as well as follow us on Social Media...
Subscribe by email or RSS
Social Media @goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle



No comments:

Post a Comment