Monday, January 26, 2015

Casually Chic Hit List…


About a month ago, I bumped into KB Kasuals vendor booth at Houston's Culture Map Holiday Pop-Up Shop with the finest boutiques and designers in town. 

What attracted me to their particular booth was the chic casual separates. And, you know, here at The Haute Report, we love a good Casual Monday (*wink*). So, there I was, looking for pieces that were missing from my wardrobe… 

Currently, I'm up for my weekly therapy session (shopping), in need of something casually chic and no time to make an actual store visit, I hopped on their website to see what I'll be bringing home in the days ahead of me… 

Tweed Turtleneck

Obsessed with thick sweaters! 
Especially, those with either a deep V-neck or a chunky Turtleneck. 
Ideal for a breezy day or night… 

Twisted Mix Crew Tunic

Casually Chic! 
And, can practically go with anything in my closet. Rugged gray affairs, are one of my reasons for living. 

Sequin Skirt

A Woman can never have enough black skirts! (It's like an LBD) Right?! I mean, as long as they're not boring… 
I don't seem to have enough skirts (shrugs…)
Loving all things Sequin and any skirt or dress with a sexy split ~ belongs in my closet! 

Leather Cowl Zip Jacket

Chic zipper jackets always comes in handy for the stylish styles… 

Cobain Awesome Baggies

Oh! These babies! So what if I already have a pair (smirk)… If I like a brand, its style, fit and all things above, I'll buy it over and over, and over, again. Just as I do my Levi's… 
Seriously, the distressed denim by ONE Teaspoon are my new FAVS!!! 

P.S. I've already concocted several casually chic ensembles using just these separates and nothing else. 

It all makes sense, stepping up a few basics, has never been so haute… 
And, that's how KB Kasuals ended up on our hit list this week… 

Would you rock or not???


KB Kasuals:



#TheHauteReport


No comments:

Post a Comment