Friday, December 26, 2014

'Tis the Season for His Sweaters!


Wishing everyone Happy Holidays!!! 

Usually, I like to play the Grinch for Xmas (shrugs…) 
This year, I was actually in the mood to get in the spirit and celebrate… And, of course, that meant a Xmas ensemble for the chica… 

Borrowed from the men's section - Fair Aisle sweater that I absolutely adore, so I did it again… HA! 


The cozy knit sweater was just my type! Originally, I thought it was ugly when I first purchased it a couple weeks back but I began to see beauty in this timeless old-fashioned thing that my nephew would never wear… 

My first time wearing it was to an "Ugly Xmas Sweater" party with a pair of old faded black levi's rolled up above the ankles with the same heels, here, maybe a different twist to it. 


The sweater that stands out can be paired with just about anything in your closet - skirts, denim, trousers, dresses, midi-skirts, shorts and plenty more! 

'Tis the Season for his Sweaters! 


The colors are warm to my liking with different shades of blue and brown (my fav color combo). The sweater was met with a pair of silky blue pants with the illusion of snow-flake like prints to blend this Holiday gear. 

Chilly outside but cozy and chic so don't mind the little breeze… And if you were anything like myself, I couldn't stop eating… 
So, the pants with the elastic waistband and the big knitted sweater kept your girl looking right on time - for another plate! 

Outfit Details: Sweater - GAP; Pants - H&M; Heels - Jessica Simpson; Hair - shrugs… 

I'm in absolute love with this sweater! 

The cozy, the fair aisle pattern, the color combo, the everything I need to make a sweatshirt a statement piece for the lady who doesn't like a glob of accessories to bring a simple ensemble to chic life! 


#TheHauteReport

Subscribe. Follow. Social Media. 
@goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment