Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Slouchy Trio for the Holidays


It's the Holidays!!!! 

Time for Holiday travels! 
Road Rage Slouch!!! 


Now that I've made it to my destination, I'll keep this short and sweet due to waiting to the last minute to hit up my Christmas list (smirk)… 


Plan on being stuck in the car for a few hours or more? Let's get comfy! 

The baggie boyfriend jeans, button-down top with seat-belt wrinkles (LOL!), socks in my pumps because it's chilly outside and the wool coat to stay warm while driving through Texas with the temperatures changing every 20 minutes… 


The Goal: Comfy Chic where I can enjoy my Starbucks Coffee, twinkies, potato chips, Snickers and french fries until I reached the destination of Prime Roast, mashed potatoes and all the veggies I can eat… 

Cute and Slouchy all in one! 
Sounds like my kind of road trip - 
Slouchy Trio.. 

Outfit Details: Boyfriend Denim - Levi's; Buttown-down Top - Craig Taylor; Socks - Vivek Nagrani; Pumps - Jessica Simpson; Wool Coat - Banana Republic; Hair - Twist - out… 

Denim, Socks & Pumps! 
No need to pop tags for a little road trip, your archives should suffice for a comfy chic ensemble on the road… 

HAPPY HOLIDAYS HAUTEES!!!!! 

Be Safe! Be Careful! But have a Great Time! 

#TheHauteReport


Subscribe, follow, find us on Social Media @goldanblue or @goldanbluestyle


No comments:

Post a Comment