Saturday, December 13, 2014

Freshly Distressed One by Teaspoon…


Freshly Distressed… 

On the Go last week, I bumped into Culture Map's Holiday Pop-Up Shop at Silver Street Studios with some of Houston's finest Boutiques, Local Designers and many more. While browsing the Warehouse, I met KB Kasuals and the jeans to die for! 
The Haute Report introduces our new Fab Find ~ One by Teaspoon Cobaine Awesome Baggies… 


The jeans were love at 1st sight! 
Feeling like I'd already reached my spending limit for the week - there was no way I was leaving without! But, I'll just suck it up and go on a budget for the remainder of the week... Pfffffft!!!

Distressed to the max with a perfect slouch off the hips! Cuff or no cuff! 


The jeans are an Australian brand that rides on "Fantastically Rebellious, Sex-Infused, Old-School and Rock N Roll Glamour"...
KB Kasuals just happens to be the only Boutique in Houston carrying the jeans. And, I hear, "Good Luck" on trying to purchase them online… HA! 


Blouses and baggie jeans are always HAUTE! At least in my book (shrugs…), paired with a pointy pump, definitely, my kind of Chic Street Haute!!!! 


Rocking my new favorite jeans with an Altuzarra for Target Orchid print satin shirt and BCBG suede pumps that I picked up from DSWshoes on my way to the shoot (originally wearing a coral pair of lace up ballerina Oxfords, until my short person complex kicked in… HA!)

Outfit Details: Denim - ONE by Teaspoon; Oxford Shirt - Altuzarra for Target; Pumps - BCBG Paris Jaze Suede; Hair - Afro life! 

All in All, a great weekend look! Or any day of the week for that matter...
Keeping it Chic Street! 
Cobaine Awesome Baggies stands as a statement piece with it's Sex-Infused appeal!
Don't be surprised if you see me wearing the baggies quite frequently as we're a perfect match for one another! (I mean that's the whole point of buying $150 pair of jeans, so you can wear them over and over again as you please and still look good...) *wink*wink*

Freshly Distressed ~ ONE!!!!


For more Fab Finds at @KB Kasuals:

ONE by Teaspoon:


#TheHauteReport

We're all over social media, just find us @goldanbluestyle or @goldanblue

Subscribe, follow and more!


No comments:

Post a Comment