Monday, December 8, 2014

Casual Monday's: Pajama Top, Jeans and Pumps


Okay, so maybe this was on Sunday but it's Casual Monday and I'm rolling with it… 
Just like I did when I rolled out of bed yesterday morning to meet a girlfriend for breakfast and grabbed a pair of boyfriend jeans, my pajama top and pumps. Oh, and the trench as it was kind of chilly out. 

And it didn't stop at breakfast, as I spent the entire day, shopping, hanging and prancing around as chic as I could be in my jammies… 


The look came as a lazy moment to get dressed as quick as possible. LOL! 
No more rules in fashion, you wear what you want and how you want. 
It's all in the presentation. 

But to run out the house with a pajama top paired with your jeans and pumps!? 
Someone, means serious business when it comes to style. 


Those days I longed for where I can wear my pajamas as an ensemble has arrived! 
Would I wear a complete set, out and about? Depending on the fabric, design and shoe, I most likely would… However, house shoes? NEVER!!!!

Silk camisoles, chic jammies whether tops or bottoms or both, slip dresses and anything sexy can be layered under some of your fall/winter sweaters and coats. 
I mean, you don't want to go overboard to where you literally look like you just walked out of bed though. 


The boyfriend jeans are a to-do in my closet when wearing a pajama top on the go!  
Perfect slouch and fit to set things off.

What I love most about this look is the mix/matching of the highs and lows. 
For instance, the trench coat and pajama top were thrifted for only $0.25 each. My love for Levi's jeans will never end (as you can see in many of my outfit details). Then, my favorite pointed Decollette Louboutins in black patent. 

You couldn't tell me anything! LOL! I knew I was haute ssssshhhhh…. LOL!!!! 

Outfit Details: Trench - Thrifted, Pajama top - PINK (thrifted), Boyfriend jeans - Levi's (of course), Pumps - Decollette Louboutins, Hair - Bedhead Fro… 

Are you rocking your jammies???? 


#TheHauteReport


No comments:

Post a Comment