Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Style of M. Penner: Fab Finds!!!


Over the weekend, The Haute Report strolled into M. Penner of Houston in Uptown Plaza for their Peserico Spring '15 Trunk Show 10/9-11.

Always on the hunt for what's Haute! We had to check out one of Italy's finest sportswear and knitwear brands. 

M. Penner of Houston - Our "trunk" is full of styles, you will not otherwise see for Spring!"
- They are sooooo right!!! 

Gawking over some of the chic-est (is that even  a word?) knitwear and dresses. Which will I choose??? Then, my heart drops - All Peserico apparel were a size 42 (Italy), which translates to a size 6 (U.S.). I'm too tiny… 


However, there's a lot to love here at M. Penner. Primarily, a Man of Style menswear store but they didn't forget about the ladies apparel and accessories. The ladies may not have a huge section but they definitely carry some of the best designer brands, i.e; Peserico, Vince, Trina Turk, AG jeans and Moschino Cheap & Chic, just to name a few. 

For the "Men of Style" - M. Penner is like a kid in the candy store. I'll just leave it at that. No spoiler alert! Otay! Maybe just a hint. I believe, Men of Style take their shoes just as serious as the ladies do. So, of course - had to check them out! From Magnanni, Donald J. Pliner, John Varvatos & Salvadore Ferragamo, just to give you a taste. 


And then, there were socks!!!! Not any ole socks either. Vivek Nagrani luxury socks!!! 

I want! I want! I want! 

Nowadays, socks can be a huge part of your wardrobe for the dapper male. Just ask Tom Zizka of FOX26 News, who always shows off his M. Penner socks on the show.  

Fellas, time to show off those socks! 


Yes! The girl bought a pair of VK Nagrani socks for men! And, I also had them gift wrapped for myself as a little appreciation.  Well, because, I deserved it! HA! 

Although, I was in-store for Peserico trunk show, I kept being distracted by the men socks. When the ladies start wearing men socks - it's Real! LOL! Shrugs… 


P.S. I've never been a fan of socks. Growing up, I always wore my brothers socks. In fact, I don't buy socks at all. Usually, I wait for my mother or grandmother to buy them (shrugs…). I mean the only time I ever recall purchasing socks, I was out of town and needed socks to go jogging. So, I pulled up to a Family Dollar and bought a pair for $2.00.


Forever in love with my new VK Nagrani socks!!! The designs and material give you that feeling of luxury on your toes. 
I can't seem to stop rubbing my feet together with them on… LOL! 


My first pair of socks that I ever really purchased! And, I'm feeling superb about my choice! 

Keep in mind… The Holidays are approaching fast. Great gifts will come about with a little M. Penner shopping for the Ladies & Gents! 



What's your take? Rock'em or Knock'em??? 


Feel free to travel The Haute Report archives for the blog we did on a Fashion Show at  M. Penner earlier this year; Men's Dress for Dinner, Sox, Love and Rock 'n Roll which also showcased Vivek Nagrani socks… 

MUAH!!! 

Happy Hump Day! 


No comments:

Post a Comment