Friday, October 3, 2014

Dress with my Denim Remix…


Happy, Happy Friday!!! 

Couple of days ago, I was feeling a little spunky so instead of turning into a complete goofball, I decided to let my clothes have all the fun. 

Funky Friday Remix from Casual Monday!!! 
Dress with my Denim! 


Feeling playful? 
I took a cotton dress that I love and wore it as a top with my stonewash skinny jeans and a pair of black booties. Black &  Gold link necklace for more street flava and my blogger bag which has no business being in the pic. 

Truthfully, the bag holds magazines, my notebook to jot down ideas, perfumes, earbuds, so on and so forth… HA! But it somehow worked with the ensemble... 
What do you think? 

Nevermind the serious look on my face… 


What's the scoop? 
We've probably all seen the look over the Summer but with long Tunics and Maxi shirt-dresses. However, I wanted to do it with an actual dress I had in my closet. Of course, not any dress can be paired with denim but then again, there should be no more rules in fashion, as long as the vibe is right… 

Streetstyle Bandit! 

The dress was something I pulled off the racks at DuO of Houston. It was also one of their Runway dresses from one of their Fashion Shows. I love the cut and structure of this dress because it has a very chic sex appeal to it! And if you have the curves… Hunnnnny!!! 

But I don't have curves. So, it's just 'cute' on me… LOL!!! 

Wearing a dress as a top… 
Rock'it or Knock'it??? 

Outfit Details: Dress - DuO, Denim jeans - H&M, Booties - Altuzarra for Target; Necklace - F21, Blogger Bag - Neimans, Hair - Twist- Fro. 


I'm still being a little lazy from yesterday, soooo.…. 
Find us on Social @GoldanBlue or GoldanBlueStyle and for more on our blogs just click "Subscribe"…


No comments:

Post a Comment