Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Les Exclusifs de Chanel Beige!!!


Les Exclusifs de Chanel… 

While roaming the Cosmetics floor at Neiman Marcus of Houston Galleria, as I await my chance to interview the lovely, Australian Makeup Master, Napoleon Perdis (coming up on the blog), I made my way over to the Chanel counter with all intentions on restocking my Christalle - Chanel, until… 

I'm one who loves to dazzle in many different fragrances of Chanel and very seldom do I wear anything else. 
My usual line-up are; Mademoiselle (I've worn for years), Noir, Bleu (actually cologne) and Christalle. And, what girl, do you know, who doesn't love N°5!?!!

When I first walked in Neiman Marcus, I was greeted by one of the sales rep with a small fragrance tester on a card. I smelled the fragrance and continued on my way (in a rush) without looking to see the brand. Now, fast forward to when time was on my side at the Chanel counter, and again - for Christalle. 
I begin to smell my usual picks as if I never smelled them before and then it happened! 

Beige from Les Exclusifs de Chanel collection!!! 

Quick pic, well, because it's a quick pic also displaying samples that came with my purchase. N.5, Chance, Noir, and Beige.

The most beautiful scent my nose has ever encountered in its lifetime!!! 

The Scoop: Beige, the works of Jacques Polge, was presented a few years back when first joining the collection "Les Exclusifs". Described by Mademoiselle as "A bouquet of hawthorn, freesia and frangipani, with shimmering hints of honey. A stunning blend of white petals and yellow gold… in other words, a breath of Beige". Adding, "Take refuge in Beige because it's natural".  Chanel Beige Parfum, also on the market now. The Eau de toilette bottles of 2.5oz (75ml) are priced anywhere from $150 up to $200 and well worth it! Les Exclusifs has 14 different fragrances in it's collection that are almost impossible to not fall in love with. 

What's The Haute Report take on Beige? 
Absolutely smittened by the fresh floral scents and the feeling I have each time it graces my skin (I feel Goddess like). As described by Chanel, a natural floral scent that sets off this chic empowerment for the Woman in Beige. The blend of white petals, honey, and I can even smell a little vanilla, makes it a very feminine, rather romantic and yet, still somewhat of an understated elegance that can be worn from day to night. 

Since my purchase of Beige, I've received lots of, "what's that scent you're wearing" and "Oh my! You smell lovely!" And then there's those who pass-by and turn back around looking for the bouquet of flowers on my skin. HA! 

So, there you have it! My New Love!!! 

Les Exclusifs de Chanel ~ BEIGE

Available at Neiman Marcus:


To Subscribe: Click "Subscribe" to Subscribe or enter email to Subscribe
&
Social Media:

We're also somewhere on Tumblr too!


No comments:

Post a Comment