Monday, September 15, 2014

Casual Monday's: Mixed Prints


Happy Casual Monday Lovebugs!!! 

We'll make this short and sweet so you may continue enjoying your fabulous Monday! 

Mixed Prints was the name of my game on Friday afternoon. I enjoyed this ensemble sooo much that I just had to share!! 


What's Goldan wearing? 
Blue and white flannel print-like tunic, Black and white joggers with a sort of houndstooth print that fades throughout for that extra contrast. Oh! Yes! Not to forget, the thin black tuxedo-like lining on the sides (although you can hardly see in the pic). Ankle-wrap Sandal and black clutch. 

What's the occasion? 
Shopping, Blogging, you know, just doing what I do, Casually Chic. You can wear this ensemble just about anywhere! 

Outfit Details: Top - Xhilaration (Target), Joggers - JOA (Enstyle Butik), Ankle-wrap Sandals - Cibottola (Aldo Shoes), Accessories/Bag - Forever21, Hair - Twist-Fro

What's the get down? 
Joggers are a haute comfy trend that continues to stay on 'The Haute Report'! It just keeps getting better and better! 
Flannel shirts are also a favorite! And I'm sure, you've probably seen them styled every which way. Our favorite style? Mixed with a different print that has no business being paired with a flannel print. 
What's a limit? HA! 

You ever put on an outfit and look in the mirror like "there she go!"? That's exactly how I felt when dancing in my living room mirror… LOL! 

What did we love about this ensemble!? 
The feeling I had and of course, the cost! 
(I'm a true Diva on a dime… smirk) 
Both joggers and top are polyster with the shirt being more sheer. I also loved how the shirt was a little short in the front and longer tail in the back (I have it tucked a smudge bit in the front). The joggers, were less than $50 at Enstyle Butik, here in Houston. My flannel top I got for $22 at Target and Ankle-wrap Sandal was just at $100. Clutch - $20. We can also get this same look for a lesser price if need be. 

What's your take on mixed prints? 
Over it? Or, YAY!?! 

I said, "short & sweet" huh? LOL! 
MUAH!!!! 


Details on where to get?

Click "Subscribe" to Subscribe
&
Social Media:

We're somewhere on Tumblr too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment