Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Vinty and the Levi's… Rewind…


Did you miss me!?!?!!! 

Okay, I know I haven't been showing my face much but that doesn't mean I forgot about you all… NO WAY!!! 

Sometimes, there's this thing called "Life" and it takes over from time to time… HA! 

Well, it's been storming and thundering here in Houston and ummm, I'm a little scared of thunder and lightning so I thought it would be best to do a little Tuesday Rewind… 
LOL! 


Hanging out with friends on the weekend may not always require your little black dress or 45 minutes of contemplating on what to wear…

 Many times the best outfit could just be those good ole pair of jeans that you've had for years, a cute button-down shirt and sandals… 

Oh! Yeah! And the best smile a girl could give you… SMILE!!! 
 

I choose Levi's!!!!
Levi's are like a girls Bestie!!!
I mean, they have to be! Always, a perfect fit! Love the stonewashes! Last, Forever Ever! 
And you don't have to break the bank for a Haute pair of jeans… 

An 80's stonewash type of jean, matched with a more Vintage like top, big hoop earrings, and big hair… 80's Chic Street!!! 


My little friends and I are having an AMAZING TIME!!! 
Just hanging out, eating chips and taking pictures!?!?!!! HA! 

Who could ask for anything more!?!?!! 


Outfit Details: 

Shirt - Vintage
Jeans - Levi's (of course) 
Sandals - Journey's
Hair - FroLife


No comments:

Post a Comment