Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Mommy Style 101: Part 2


Mommy Style 101: Part 2!!!

Yes!!! 
Mom has a day off and would like to be Casually Chic while running errands for the family… 

Who am I kidding? Mom's NEVER have a day off!!!

Chic Street it is Momma!!! 


I decided to take a stroll with Mom after styling her for the day and this was 1st on the list…

Fruit Stand!!! 

OMG!!! Fresh Veggies, Fruits, Plants, Pecans!!! Almost like a little Farmers Market in the Country… 

Somewhere off Hwy6 and Mc Keever Rd… I think? (Scratching head)… (shrugs)… 


See what I mean!?!!! 


Otay Mommy! 

A 'Chic' Spring Dress that accenuates your figure just right but not to show off, paired with Wedges and a Fedora is all it takes for the Haute Mom on Chic Street! 

Adding more vibrant colors to her wardrobe has stepped up Mom's Style to the max! Which she can still mix/match with her hues and darker colors… 

Need to pick the kids up from school? 
No problem! Watch her turn all the other Moms heads at school… HA! 


What Mom doesn't want to look and feel Sexy!?! 
And that surely doesn't mean putting the goodies on display it's just knowing how to put your best foot forward at all times!!! 

Haute! Casually Chic! And Sexy! 


More fruit we LOVE!!! 

I've made up my mind! This little place will be my new home! Doesn't matter if I live 30 minutes away… LOL!!! 

Besides, Mrs. Wife, Banker, Mother and all the goodies shops here on a regular… 
I like her Style!!! 


How HAUTE does she look just shopping for fruit!?!!!


WOW!!! The Strawberries are just to DIE FOR 21X!!! LOL!!! I'm not joking though… HA! 

I'm starting to think she should just adopt me… 


Outfit Details: 

Dress - DuO (Houston) 
Wedges - From Dillard's
Fedora - Target
Hair - Long Curls



No comments:

Post a Comment